Who else could benefit from our services?
Fenwicke Financial helps many friends, family and work colleagues of existing clients with their personal financial planning. What better way for someone to find their adviser than via a referral from a trusted friend. Perhaps you might know someone who sounds like the following, now or in the future? If so, don’t leave them to take random luck with a Google search.
Senior managers and executives
- Enjoying a successful career as an executive, typically in their 40’s and 50’s.
- Are career oriented, very busy and may travel a lot – income rich and time poor.
- “I am doing well at work but we never seem to get ahead. There’s a constant supply of bills…”
- “If I wasn’t working I am not sure how we would survive. Can I really afford to get sick or lose my job?”
- “I know I should do more with our finances, but what? Property? Shares? Super?”
Professionals and consultants
- Could be a lawyer, accountant, architect or medical specialist.
- Usually very busy juggling their business and family life.
- “I’ve gotten off to a good start with the business, but my personal finances are a mess!”
- “It’s the tax – I can’t believe how much I pay away in tax. There must be something I can do…”
- “I’m working hard and we are doing well, but I know we could be doing better. But where’s the time?”
Successful people enjoying their retirement
- Successfully retired (so typically aged 60+ years) and enjoying the fruits of their life’s work.
- Enjoyed a great career and have enough money to do the things they want to do – travel, help family, charity etc.
- “We are fine now but are not really sure how long our money will last.”
- “We’d rather spend our time enjoying ourselves now – we need someone else to manage our investments.”
Small to medium business owners
- Successful, driven individuals who enjoy their business and don’t answer to anyone.
- Typically operating for 5+ years and growing over time (staff, locations, clients).
- “We’ve never been busier and, to be honest, we’re struggling to come to grips with the growth in the business.”
- “I can’t afford to get sick or take holidays.”
- “I’m really not sure what the business is worth and I bet we have a huge tax bill if we did sell.”
Is talking about retirement
- Are over 50 years of age and wanting to enjoy life, not manage finances.
- May be talking about working part-time, joining a board or working in the not for profit sector.
- “I’d like to start winding back on work or perhaps working part-time if I can afford to.”
- “I hope I don’t have to cut back in retirement too much. I still want to enjoy life!”
- “I’m not sure when I will be able to retire. I really don’t know how much we need.”
Elderly parents requiring health or lifestyle help
- Parents in their 70’s or older who may be on their own or struggling to be as active as before.
- May be living in a retirement village or thinking about downsizing from their “family home”.
- “Our folks are struggling with the upkeep of their home”
- “We’re really confused“ and worried “ about retirement accommodation bonds and costs”
- “Mum had a bad fall and just isn’t recovering like she used to. But I don’t know what help we can access for her”
If you know anyone that might benefit from a chat please contact us. Whenever you think there is someone we can help, you can also take comfort from our Referral Policy:
- We place no obligations on anyone who is referred to us. We are happy to meet and see how we may be able to help.
- To avoid surprising anyone, we ask to be introduced to any referral (via an email or phone call for example).
Jim Fenwicke CFP®, LRS®, AEPS®
Certified Financial Planner, Life Risk Specialist and Accredited Estate Planning Strategist
Phone: +61 (02) 8078 2444